Classic 11.5HP 24 in. Briggs & Stratton Walk Behind Rough Cut - WRC11524CL
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 24 in. self-propelled walk-behind rough cut mower
- Single fixed hardened steel, rough cut blade
- Cutting height range of 3-4.75 in.
- Improved handle bars for increased rigidity and improved operator control.
- 4-Speed transmission with reverse
- Front safety deflectors and wire shield
- Operator presence blade engagement and drive control
- Adjustable height handlebar with hand controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tread tires
- Made in the USA of US and global parts
Swisher's 24 in. walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1.5 in. in diameter. This self-propelled walk-behind features an 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs & Stratton engine and a heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck with a cutting height range of 3-4.75 in. Improved handle bars feature a new brace design, improved mounting brackets, and heavier gauge tubing for increased rigidity and improved operator control. The single, fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease, and the blade is enclosed for maximum safety. Handlebar mounted controls are easily accessible for PTO, self-propelled and safety. The adjustable height handlebar eases operator control. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for excellent traction in all conditions. The four-speed transmission is great for setting a comfortable pace, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of rough spots. Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris while the wire shield protects electrical components. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA of US and global parts.
*The actual height adjustments are 3, 3.8, 4.3 and 4.8 in. These are the nominal heights but there is some adjustability to the skid angle which may allow the front edge of the blade to be lower slightly. Actual tire diameter may vary slightly as well.